February 9, 2011

Lychee Luxe

Tulle skirt YDE, Shirt VIDA, Snake skin black shoes NOSE.

So I wore this really poofy skirt to the mall today, and u would swear I was from another planet.
think people are used to seeing people dress 'casual' too often or it could be that I was holding balloons.
I have decided to wear what ever i please whenever I please.
Why should anyone tell you otherwise?

I have this super crush on Anna Della Russo, Editor in Chief of Vogue Japan...
SHE OWNS 4000+ SHOES
she has a watermelon hairband
she wears COUTURE during the day
Thats why.
so i leave you with this to think about.
They will stare and then they will copy, give them something worth while.
Kiss Kiss
x x x

3 comments:

Forever Fred Astaire by PJ Chabwera said...

"They will stare and then they will copy, give them something worth while", ef'ing love it. XO

Unknown said...

puffy or not it still makes for great fashion...looking good babe....and so true bout the stares....VOGUE it up!!

sibongile said...

lol! "she wears couture during the day" i like that statement. These pics are beautiful, i love the new look - very edgy ;)